Make the Valley Full of Ditches
$12.00 – $15.00
Preached in 2007 from II Kings 3:16-18, an inspirational message of hope and trust in the Living God.
“And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches. For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts. And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.”
Pastor Clendennen shows us the nearness of God as we
1. Approach God with Reverence and Patience
2. Approach God with Worship and Adoration
3. Approach God as Teachable While Leaning on His Wisdom
4. Approach God with Obedience Making Room for the Answer
The ditches represent problems Pastor Clendennen says, but see how God filled the ditches with water, which represents the Spirit, to the point you no longer see the ditches, the problems. God’s answer to pray may not always be as you think it should be, but it is always better.
- Also available as a download